Friday, August 6, 2010

Why Did I Cancel My Cable?

Next Tuesday, Oxygen debuts a new competition series, Hair Battle Spectacular starting at 10p. Hosted by Brooke Burns, the series follows ten top stylists as they compete to see who can out-do with the best, over-the-top fantasy hair design. Judges for the series include fantasy hair designer, Derek J, celebrity stylist Lindsay Albanese and a rotating guest judge. The ultimate winner will receive $100,000. The show, produced by 3 Ball Productions, will follow Bad Girls Club Miami on Tuesdays at 10p.

I love, love, love Derek J. I blog about him often.

Follow his Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Is that Kandi Burruss in the background? I love her! Xscape, I still like them. R&b was much better in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. Follow his twitter for all of his info - he tweets constantly! I really wish he could do my hair. He's incredible.

    ReplyDelete