Friday, January 25, 2013

Attention, Please!


Akim and Gyorgi have asked me to remind all HHoF customers that they reserve the right to refuse any and all services at their own discretion.  As some of you may have heard, there was a regrettable incident in the break room spa yesterday afternoon, and the less said about it the better. They would like to thank Margaret for her prompt calling of 911, and they look forward to resuming their work tomorrow from 6:00 p.m.

Note to staff working reception:  Under no circumstances should you accept future appointments from anyone who identifies himself as "Mr. Preston," "Mr. Trovalta," or "Mr. Barbarino."  We get the cops in here one more time this month and we'll never finish paying for those Benevolent Fund benefit tickets.

7 comments:

  1. I'll be taking my business elsewhere, no offense. I like a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, darling, I'm sure that for you that would be no problem at all. I really should have added that Akim and Gyorgi reserve the right to offer any and all services to clients of their choice. Especially Gyorgi.

      Delete
  2. I hope someone dredged the spa pool. Black weave plays havoc with the filters. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took pictures AND called 911!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm certain i went to high school with a
    tiada perkhidmatan. i think her parents
    owned a rug store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great....and of course I'm the one who has to clean the floors on Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it suspicious that Mistress MJ is STILL missing...

    ReplyDelete