Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Client Responds....

I received a lovely letter from Julie.  She has been in the shop on numerous occasions and says that she loves our work!  She also has some lovely images (that will fill us all with creative inspiration, I've no doubt) that she wanted to share with us.  I've been given a couple which are here and if more follow, I will post them.

The first is an artist rendering of the beautiful, but mysterious, Astrid Heeren.  A model turned actress (for a minute).  From 1968 until 1974 Ms. Heeren was featured in "The Thomas Crown Affair", "Castle Keep", and "Silent Night, Bloody Night".  I can't seem to find out much about this dark eyed stunner, but I'm sure if TJB weren't on his extended vacation, he'd be the one to know.  Meantime, if anyone has more info on her, let us know!


And secondly, this composition shot reflects (I believe) some of the marvelous work we've turned out:



I think we can all agree, that it's loyal clients like Julie that keep a sharp edge on our shears.

2 comments: