Sunday, January 5, 2014

After the Holidays...


Come the post-holiday specials!  Hurry in for 30% off on our special seasonal coiffures!  They're even more eye-catching in January!  Limited time only - Limit one new 'do per lucky customer...

[Dammit - I told Kabuki and MJ those freaking ornaments would never sell.  I'll be damned if I'm going to try and cram all those boxes back there in that horror show they call a storeroom.  If it takes all month we're going to offload that junk, and if there's anyone dumb enough to come in for this promotion, I don't care what kind of a loss on an hourly basis the two of them take.  They can make up their chair rent next month for all I care...]


3 comments:

  1. Do you do "Frosty the Snowman" bouffants as well? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Mr. Muscato stamps his cuban heel'd foot to the ground and puts his hands on his hips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, I'm still sweeping up wig needles and broken glass around here as is it.

    ReplyDelete