Saturday, June 12, 2010

we interrupt this previously recorded hair

For some important news:

Mistress MJ of Infomaniac has asked me to relate this message to all her subjects:

"My blog was mysteriously removed overnight.What's worse is that my Gmail account says "account temporarily disabled" so I can't get into my Gmail either to correspond with any of you.Jason, please do me the favor of telling Ayem8y about this. His blog doesn't allow anonymous comments and I can't email him at this point. Jason, could you also leave a comment about this for me in the Hair Hall of Fame comment box?I can't leave a comment because it won't accept anonymous comments."

I'm not sure what's happening, but I hope it's only temporary.

5 comments:

  1. Well that certainly sucks. BUT MJ is an editor and it shouldn't lock her out...Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!! Darling MJ, this had better get fixed. You've worked much to hard on that blog and have far too many devoted follower for it to vanish.

    To quote something I once read somewhere, "Blogger is fuck".

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is very troubling. i wish there was someone i could call, a policeman or something. if this can happen to MJ, it can happen to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we're missing the crowning of Mr. Nude Infomaniac as I type....Google Fascists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m back, I’m back!

    Thanks, everybody!

    ReplyDelete