Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saint Veronica, Vol 1

...from Mirriam-Webster online...
  
Hair Hopper (noun) : one who favors a tall hair style kept in place with hairspray.  The early 1960's saw the rise of the hair hopper and again a resurgence in the 1980's and beyond.
 
 
...from Felix In Hollywood's list of definitions of common words and phrases...
 
Hair Hopper:
Veronica Bennett Spector.
 
 


 Widely acknowledged as one of the best voices in the history of Rock and Roll.  But even that voice couldn't eclipse her magical abilities with a tube of liquid liner, a rattail comb and a can of Vo5.





4 comments:

  1. I need to get some Miral Plus for the Studebaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. torture test? some of the delights that plunk their asses into my chair thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Felix!

    I adore Ronnie Spector and "Be My Baby" is my all-time favourite song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the "wind" sign in the video clip said "wino".

    ReplyDelete