Sunday, July 2, 2017

Happy Birthday, Jerry Hall

Happy 61st birthday to the former Mrs. Mick Jagger...



Her secret? Olive oil.

I only wash my hair once a week and I give it a treatment each week with olive oil.

On Sunday nights I massage it in, like my mother taught me, tuck my hair under a shower cap, tie a scarf over it and leave it as long as I can. Overnight is ideal, but it can stain pillow cases, so I tend to let it soak in while watching a film, before washing it out using Philip Kingsley’s shampoos and conditioners.

5 comments:

  1. That olive oil will come in handy with Murdoch. Can't be much moistness left there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought nowadays she set her hair with Murdoch sperm..? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of Murdoch's breadstick dipping into her olive oil is revolting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, how I have loved my fellow Texan all these years! That gorgeous mane of hair and enormous smile. Happy birthday, glamour gal!

    ReplyDelete