Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Salon Specials


Oops! We ordered too much Champagne Blonde hair color. In fact we’re overstocked and up to our arm pits in it. (NOTE: WE DO NOT COLOR UNDER-ARM HAIR) Have a seat in any of our stylist’s chairs for a shampoo, cut and blow dry and receive FREE hair color. (Limited to Champagne Blonde shades and tones only!) Make an appointment today or in the next ten years while supplies last. Walk-ins are always welcome at The Hair Hall of Fame Salon. Gratuities not included. Choose from four stylish looks ranging from church lady to stripper or somewhere in between. (Lilac highlights at additional cost)



































































6 comments:

  1. I'll definitely pay extra for highlights. They'll be wonderful with my new pansy adorned Easter hat. Nothing more cheerful than a bunch of pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am obsessed with Jan's pinky-blonde hair. I can't stop staring at it...like a car accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Miss P. come off looking the most natural of them all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can't have my rug match the drapes, forget it. I'll just take my business to the BeWeave Hair Salon and get it done right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are missing a trick there not doing underarm hair.
    Nothing worse than when collar don't match cuffs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does a free glass of champagne come with the special?

    ReplyDelete