Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You Guys Won't Believe This



(Copyright 2010 Thombeau & Donna Lethal)
World’s Most Ironic Mugshot
Posted by: Scotty Trigg on January 12th, 2011

Looks like back in July of ‘67 Donna here got a little out of hand. With a name like that I guess she felt she had to live up to it. I just wonder what her exact crime was. Was it premeditated? Did she feel the pressure of her moniker and get the need to just stab someone? At the ripe old age of 22, it looks like Ms. Lethal will be doing some time. I wonder if she’s out now.

My god. Thombeau! I really can't believe it. I wonder if he'll publish my comment saying 'THAT'S ME' with a link to our Miss Carol Andrews.

13 comments:

  1. I have to talk fast...
    I'm busy creating a whole history for you....
    and I have to get a domain name...
    gotta got Tshirt co on the phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already HAVE a domain! But keep going, Wally. You're top chimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO FUNNY!!! You should tell him you're still in the slammer, and that's where you met his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am incredulous at how stupid this guy is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you guys, leave him alone, he maybe cute or hung.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can only assume that he was high.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How on earth did he FIND this picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It gets even more amazing - it was on Reddit and has been reblogged and illustrated HERE!
    http://vg-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Proof, once again, that you can't trust anything on that internet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy shit! That illustration is awesome, I love her for doing it. How crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Wally - merchandise the HELL out of this!

    ReplyDelete