Friday, November 12, 2010

If I've told her once, I've told her a thousand times...

Don't fall asleep while getting your weave done. It never works out. Now she's walking around town sporting something which looks like the cat laid it on the porch first.

Poor Brit Brit. Such a sad existence. The demin outfits. The marriages and divorces. The trips to gas station bathrooms sans shoes. The drugs. The shaved head. The public freakouts. It makes the place where my heart should be feel something akin to sadness.

Wait, that's my cheese danish repeating on me.

But there's hope for her yet. Pick yourself up Brit. Lick that Cheeto dust off your fingers and seize the day. Viva Brit Brit!



(Note: Let's be serious, I only support her when she's in the salon. The moment she leaves, I rush to the break room to dish on her tragedies with the other stylists.)

3 comments: