Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ever considered a new career in Bouffant Appreciation? Hair Critique?



As some of you may have noticed, we have added a new face who saw the ad (above) for the The Hair Hall of Fame.  You may not have seen him, but you sure as hell heard him back there, mixing hair dye, cracking his gum and cracking on that old woman sitting in Jason's chair.  Oh, wait, that was Felix - he's been giving tours and he needed a rest!  So when I asked our new apprentice what he wanted on his name badge he replied "my name, of course."

Then he asked me "When do I get my skull and cross bones choker like I saw in the ad?"

When you earn it, dear. (Or kill off one of the clients.)

So please join me and welcome that Gum Popping Trainee Stylist, Mr. Wesley!

7 comments:

  1. "Take me, oh, take me now! So itchy from improperly cleaned brushes and tired of pills falling from her mouth into my scalp and leaving burn holes!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he do "Mall Hair"?

    We are, after all, located next to the Rolling Acres Shopiteria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you all just love the stylist in this ad...how she has done up Grandma...that skull and cross bones that the stylist is wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can be sure she's tattooed in a secret place too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it above, as TJB would say, her secret lady place?

    ReplyDelete