Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Felix's Naughty Trick

Yesterday, Donna Lethal and myself were in the break room and we were furious.  Some of the recent changes around here had really pissed us off.  First they fire the salon manager, Bobbie Pinz, and bring in this June.  Then, this June decides to open the salon on Mondays and schedules me and Donna to work.  So of course we have to stay all day in case of any walk ins, but we each only have one appointment.  And now this crap about The Beauty Board and cerificates and licenses and bouffants!

"You are either born with rattail comb in your hands or you're not, and no amount of training or licenses are going to matter a damn!", Donna pronounced, and I quite agree.  Well since it was only 11 in the morning and her client wasn't scheduled till 11:30, she got up to mix us another pitcher of Kamikazes while I went to grab the bottle of Placidyls that were stashed in my station.  On the way I glanced at the appointment book:  Lethal's client at 11:30, mine at 12:30.  Shit, what a long day this was going to be.  Then I looked at the client names and a plot began to hatch in my already fevered mind.  I suddenly recalled the flattering frost job that Lethal did on me last year.  Flattering my ass!  I wound up looking like a half painted picket fence.  A green picket fence!  This could even the score but I had to work fast.

When I got back to the break room, there was Donna with her skit up over her head (big surprise) yanking off her pantyhose, muttering something about 'being comfortable'.  "Listen honey, we're the two best beauticians in the shop and everybody knows it," I said, pouring it on.  "Anybody can do a decent job on their regular clients, why don't we do each others clients today, then take pictures and submit them to the Beauty Board and prove our brilliance once and for all, it'll be faaaabulous!"  Well she fell for it hook line and sinker.  About that time, her client showed up and I did my magic and took her picture with my trusty poloroid (I never go any where without my poloroid).

Princess Luciana Pignatelli

Lethal was in the john doing a line, when my regular walked in.  "Oh Madam Lethal," I sang, "Your client is here..."




Heh, heh, heh.

7 comments:

  1. Kamikazes and no one called me? I would have pulled my dick out of Norma Desmond's ass for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays! Who the HELL goes to a salon on a Monday? A senior citizen looking for a discount or someone who doesn't know their way around a salon, that's who.

    Now, back to finding my "pantyhose," as Felix calls them. "Stockings" are the correct phrase.

    THUD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when do 'stockings' have a control-top. Ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my word, things are certainly plummeting here at he salon.

    ah, excuse me, whose dick and whose ass?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two do your best work all hopped up on booze and pills. Consider your licenses upgraded to reflect your ‘Master Stylist’ status and please display them prominently above your bars...erm...stations.

    ReplyDelete