Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Favorite Palm Springs Philanthropist
























This is Jackie Lee Houston, no doubt a lovely woman, who spends her time doing good things out there in the desert. I became aware of her existence via 111 Magazine. Seems this glossy is something you cannot subscribe to nor purchase. You receive it because you have been deemed worthy. Many hands had flipped through the pages before my grimy paws got custody. It was in these pages that I became acutely aware of Jackie Lee. After reading the magazine, one came away presuming that there's no charity Mrs. Houston isn't heavily involved with.

I just like that her hairdo is kinda like a chrysanthemum.

7 comments:

  1. It's a work of art, really. Like a chrysanthemum tended by the loving hands of a bonsai artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And her face is like one of those troll dolls. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does she get the hair to clump so uniformly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hair. Shame about the 'work'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to pinch her little cheeks.

    ReplyDelete